In GTA Online, how do you get rid of your Annis Elegy RH8? - Arqade

In GTA Online, how do you get rid of your Annis Elegy RH8? - Arqade: "In GTA Online, I noticed that the Elegy RH8 shows up as "Free" when purchased on the Internet as a reward for signing up to the Rockstar Social Club. I ended up buying 5 of them in different colors, all for free, but now they're taking up too much space in my garage.

How do I get rid of these cars? Can I sell them? 








ANSWER You cannot sell them, they're a gift from Rockstar for being involved with the Rockstar Social Club.

If you're filling up your garage with them, just take them out and drive them into the ocean, blow them up, or simply leave them on the street.

If your garage is full, when you enter with another vehicle, it should prompt you for which vehicle you want to replace."



'via Blog this'